Monday, April 21, 2008

team palmer look-alike-meter

still not convinced there's any science here.. but jenny requested in this post that we all give it a try.. so here are team palmer's look alike meters.

apparently, kennedy looks equally like kyle and i. hmmm.


MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

however i did find one child that seems to look significantly more like one parent! well, as significant as this look-alike-meter gets..
that's my boy!


MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph

2 comments:

Kelly said...

ya, i don't buy it either...i did one on the 3 of us and it said that cub looks EQUALLY like aaron and me! RIGHT!! Has anyone seen aaron's mini-me???

Anonymous said...

I did ours and "won" by 11% - Gracy's so cute, I'll take the credit! :)