Friday, April 4, 2008

sometimes its the little things...

on sunday.. my hubby surprised me with a little shopping trip. to where? for what? well..im almost embarrassed to say. but it shows how well he knows me and that makes me very happy so its worth the embarrassment. i have an old friend (or two..) theyve been with me for almost 5 years and they show it! my reefs. i love them. and i dont wanna give them up.

they still have a little tred left on them...sort-of
seeing that i am in desperate need of a pedicure..i had to hire a professional footwear model. good thing he works for cheerios!
and i almost NEVER spend money on myself. so a $40 pair of flip-flops is out of the question. on sunday afternoon kp said, "guess what? (chicken butt) we are going shopping for new reefs today." i said, "that sounds awesome honey..its almost your birthday and you could really use a new pair." he insisted that we would both be getting a new pair. of course i protested. then he told me that he had won a contest at work..an extra $100..and thats what he wanted to do with his extra money. might not sound romantic to most..but it did to me! what a sweetheart! so after two different malls and about 3 hours worth of searching. we both found the perfect pair! now..i cant promise to throw out my old trusties..but we will definitely be seeing a LOT less of them!
tada! introducing...my new favorite shoes.

and with the model.. if you need his number let me know! thanks honey! i love them.. you are the best!!

No comments: